Yoga Nidra is an ancient relaxation and meditation practice. Also known as “Yogic Sleep”, this meditation technique differs from others, as the focus is on complete relaxation, whilst being guided into the state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleeping.
During this relaxed state of mind, the journey continues inward on a voyage of self-discovery, through deepening layers of Awareness, including physical, energetic and emotional.
Yoga Nidra is a powerful transformation tool and can help you to change your life.
Some of the benefits of Yoga Nidra include:
- Improves ability to be fully present in the moment.
- Complete relaxation of the mind body & soul.
- Provides clarity and new perspectives.
- Develop a deeper connection with yourself and others.
- Supports personal & professional growth.
- Increases motivation and focus.
Yoga Nidra Sessions
I offer 1:1, Couples and Private Group sessions of this mindfulness practice, online or in person. Each session is completely personalised to my clients’ needs and requirements. You can choose from the list of available topics below, which can be booked separately or as part of a package:
- Awareness, Energy & Chakra Alignment
- Cultivating Abundance
- Finding Bliss & Joy
- Goal Achievement
- Inner Wisdom
- Loving Kindness Meditation
- Letting Go of Fear
- Relaxed Alertness
- Setting Intentions (great to do on New Moon or Full Moon)
- Start Your Day (best in the morning)
- Stress & Anxiety Management
For 1:1s you have complete privacy and a safe space to share.
For Couples this makes a great alternative date night.
For Private Groups you get to connect not only to yourself, but also to your work colleagues or friends.